Customer Acquisition & Marketing Funnel Strategy Session
We’ve had a discovery discussion and now’s the time for you to consider taking the next step.
That is – to plan and map out a marketing, or rather a customer acquisition strategy that will give you a solid idea on how marketing can drive more conversions for your business.
Because there’s three important steps you should be following to get your marketing to work – and two of them are extremely important to get right (but often ignored).
- Understand – and organise out everything about your customers – who they are, what they need, the problem you’re solving, the value you provide to them, how to work out when they need it and how you’re going to build trust with them to get them to convert. All so you’re clear on what your marketing system needs to do, to drive conversions.
- Plan – out how you’re going to use marketing to generate conversions and sales. That is, reach the right people and put them into your marketing system (your marketing funnel) which nurtures them to convert. This will give you the ability to strategically use marketing to generate leads, sales and longer lifetime customer value by using the information you map out in step 1.
- Implement – all the knowledge and information is meaningless if you don’t implement it to create new systems that will leverage your plans. Whether you do this on your own, or get help, it’s the final important piece of the puzzle. The effectiveness of this however is dependent on how well steps 1 and 2 above are done – and why they are so important to do first.
In this customer acquisition and marketing funnel strategy session, together, we will uncover the exact details of step 1 and 2 above.
This will ensure that your marketing is set up to be as effective as possible. And help you minimize the frustration around getting your marketing working over the next 6-12 months.
You’ll instead be working with a marketing plan. One that is going to build out a long term marketing system that moves you towards your goal. And not one with just high level aims such as ‘get more leads’ – without any real detailed plan of attack.
What you get:
- A ~2-3 hour session around customer understanding (Step 1) and marketing funnel strategy (Step 2).
- A recording of our live session (if done over video), that you can have access to forever (if you ever want to go back over it) – or my notes if we do it in person.
- A concise written summary of your customer understanding, all done for you. Ready for you to use to implement in your marketing immediately.
- A precise/detailed marketing strategy (ie visual funnel map) of how you can set up your marketing (or get someone to do it). You’ll never again have a scatter gun approach and feel like you’re randomly throwing money at marketing. All customized for your business, no cookie cutter stuff here.
- A detailed list of the assets that you (or we later on) will need to create to get the marketing strategy in place in the next 6-12 months. So you can start implementing your new marketing strategy.
- Access to me via email for 4 weeks after our discussion and a 1 hour phone conversation 2 weeks after our session.
Who’s this for?
- You, obviously. I wouldn’t have sent you here if I didn’t truly think this was going to help you and your business. I only send people to this page after we’ve spoken and I know that I, and this process, will work for you.
Your Investment: $2500 ex applicable tax. (AUD)
Quality of Advice Guarantee
If during the course of our Customer Acquisition & Funnel Development Strategy process you aren’t happy with the quality of my advice or work, let me know, we’ll end the arrangement and I’ll give you your money back.
100% All In Guarantee
I additionally guarantee you that whenever we work together, even in this initial one off engagement, I’ll never hold back my advice or suggestions to ensure, or in the hope of, any ‘future engagement’. You get my advice and guidance, unfiltered, with honesty and commitment to giving you and your business the absolute best of my abilities, experience and insights around marketing and more.
Sound good? Let’s get started.
Complete this form below (if that’s easier), send me an email, or call me and we’ll book in a date and time and get started.
And if you have any questions, or want to clarify anything before hand (hopefully I’ve done a good job already) I’m more than happy to answer them.